EVANSVILLE, IN – The Evansville Thunderbolts had a flurry of activity over the weekend adding seven more names to their roster. Are these the Magnificent Seven? Evansville will have an opportunity to know shortly as the puck drops on the Bolts’ inaugural season in less than three weeks.
The list of new players are:
- Alexander Taulien – A big 6’4″ forward with one game of experience in the ECHL. His last two years at Elmira (NY) College he averaged just under 1 point per game.
- Myles McCauley – A defenseman who has ECHL experience and previously played for the IceMen. Since leaving Evansville, he’s spent a majority of his time in the FHL.
- Mike Radisa – Forward out of SUNY-Plattsburg College. His last two seasons of college he’s averaged approximately one-half point per game. He also avoids the penalty box, having only 12 PIM in his last 47 games.
- Tyler Beasley – Forward from Nichols (MA) College. He averaged over a point per game during his time in college and had four points in just six games for the Ice Bears last season.
- Thomas Stuart-Dant – Played in Europe with over 100 pro hockey games. Has also been a player-coach in NIHL.
- Dan Cornell – Defenseman who played for the Louisiana IceGators last year. He joins fellow defenseman Ben Kramer who previously migrated north from Louisiana to the Thunderbolts.
- John Scorcia – Forward from the FHL who tallied 96 points (26G/70A) last year. Since the 2012-2013 season at Salve Regina (RI) University, he’s averaged a goal approximately every two games.
Please consider becoming a Patron as a way to say thanks and support us for what we do! https://www.patreon.com/thesinbinhockey