WICHITA, Kan. – Today, The Sin Bin and DASH Auctions are announcing an auction guaranteed to bring some holiday spirit to the hockey fan in your life.
Beginning Monday, fans can bid on player-signed pucks, team-signed sticks, jerseys, experiences, and more in The Sin Bin’s first-ever “Holiday Hockey Gifts” auction. The auctions will feature unique items from all levels of minor pro hockey from the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL.
“We partnered with The Sin Bin for opportunities like these. Which is to provide a platform that connects The Sin Bin with more hockey fans, and in return, connect hockey Fans with the #1 publication for minor league hockey,” said DASH founder Jonathan Hufnagel.
“We are excited to be partnering with DASH on this venture,” says Editor-in-chief Matthew Harding. “We are also extremely grateful to the teams for their participation in giving fans some very cool items to bid on.”
The auction will run from Monday, December 10 through Sunday, December 16 and new items will be added daily. Here is the list of items for fans to bid on:
- San Diego Gulls Kalle Kossile signed photo & opening night puck
- Indy Fuel Troy Vance Puck
- Huntsville Havoc locker room worn championship hat signed by Nolan Kaiser
- Tulsa Oilers Dimitri Sergeev Jersey
- Knoxville Ice Bears team-signed stick plus three signed pucks
- San Diego Gulls premier jersey
- Kansas City Mavericks Ice Box Suite
- Huntsville Havoc championship hat signed by Kyle Sharkey
- Wichita Thunder team-signed stick
- Huntsville Havoc on-ice experience
- Indy Fuel Josh Shalla game puck
- Macon Mayhem table suite & meet-n-greet
- Knoxville Ice Bears hat signed by head coach Jeff Carr
- Tulsa Oilers puck signed by defenseman Nolan Julseth-White
- Wichita Thunder 10 ticket gift card
- Kansas City Mavericks team-signed jersey
- Huntsville Havoc championship hat signed by Scott Trask
Fans will be able to bid on the items through The Sin Bin mobile app, our website TheSinBin.net, or on the DASH Auctions app. Bid away, and spread some holiday cheer!
Winning bidders will be contacted by DASH with specific fulfillment instructions. Items will either be available for pick-up at team front offices or shipping arrangements will be made for those who desire.
DASH (Digital Auction Showdown) is a fan-experience platform designed to enhance a fan’s sporting experience before, during, and after a game by connecting sports teams with their fans through live, in-game auctions.
Auctions are an experience familiar to both sports teams and fans so there is no learning curve. The chance to win items directly from the game they are attending or experiences with their favorite player sets the stage for an ongoing, personalized relationship between the team and their fans. As the relationship grows between the team and fan, so does the DASH Fan Experience platform.
ABOUT THE SIN BIN
The Sin Bin is the premier source for coverage of the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL. Armed with a wide array of editors, writers, and photographers, we serve readers across the United States and Canada with team-based reporting, photo galleries, podcasts and more. Our work has been featured on Yahoo!’s Puck Daddy, NBC Sports’ Pro Hockey Talk, ESPN.com and their flagship highlight show, SportsCenter, as well as in Sports Illustrated. For more information about The Sin Bin, visit our website at thesinbin.net as well as on Twitter and Facebook.