GREENVILLE, S.C. – In weekend battles between the top 3 teams in the South, the Greenville Swamp Rabbits walked away with two out of 4 points. On Friday night the 2nd place Everblades came to town. Greenville was outshot 44-21, with Jeremy Helvig standing tall in the net with 42 saves for the 5 to 2 win Greenville’s Dylan MacPherson scored his first professional goal in the third period. On Sunday, the StingRays came to town, with a 2 to 1 win over the Rabbits.
- 2020-21 Hershey Bears Season in Review
- Matt Alfaro Re-signs with Nailers
- Three Periods Podcast Episode #8: And We’re Back!
- ECHL News & Notes
- Jason Christie to Join Buffalo Sabres Staff
- Cleveland Monsters 2021-22 Schedule Breakdown
- Toronto Marlies 2021-22 Schedule Revealed
- Capitals Select Six at 2021 NHL Entry Draft
- Bears’ Captain Returns to Chocolatetown for Third Season
- Stingrays Extend Qualifying Offers to Eight