GREENVILLE, S.C. – In the fourth game of the I-85 rivalry, between Atlanta and Greenville at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena, Greenville broke out the alternate orange sweaters in support of Anti-Bullying Night.
Swamp Rabbits netminder, Chris Neil had 36 saves in the 5-2 win. Forward Liam Pecoraro remained hot, registering a hat trick and four points overall. The Battle of 85 is now tied at 2-2.
Check out the photo gallery from The Sin Bin’s Mike Burton!
- 2020-21 Cleveland Monsters Season in Review
- The 2021-22 Crunch Coming Into Focus
- Tracking the 2021-22 Quad City Storm
- 2020-21 Hershey Bears Season in Review
- Matt Alfaro Re-signs with Nailers
- Three Periods Podcast Episode #8: And We’re Back!
- ECHL News & Notes
- Jason Christie to Join Buffalo Sabres Staff
- Cleveland Monsters 2021-22 Schedule Breakdown
- Toronto Marlies 2021-22 Schedule Revealed