LAFAYETTE, La. – The countdown is on to episode #100 of the Inside the SPHL Podcast and in this episode, Harding and Campos are joined by their first player guest of the season.
Joining the guys from the Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs is defenseman Joe Sova, who played his 400th professional game last Friday night.
Some of the topics the guys talked about include:
- With Movember beginning Friday, Harding gets tips on growing a good Movember/winter beard
- Why he chose Alaska-Fairbanks for school?
- Moose meat versus deer meat
- Rooming with former Peoria Rivermen netminder Shannon Szabados
- Making the adjustment from college to pro hockey
- How does the organizational culture in Roanoke compare to others he’s been around
- How do they welcome rookies into the team
- Where his hockey garb is stored
- The art of blocking shots
- When his career is over, what kind of hockey player he wants to remembered as?
Harding and Campos determine the drafting order for the SPHL Fantasy hockey league…we’ll be drafting next week.
Follow Team Sin Bin SPHL Writing Team on Twitter
If you wanna stay caught up on the latest from the Southern Professional Hockey League, give us a “Like” on Facebook! We’re at https://www.facebook.com/SinBinSPHL/
You can catch future episodes of Inside the SPHL on our still-sparkling The Sin Bin app –available in the iTunes and Google Play stores — or through a variety of podcast sharing platforms. Click on your preferred platform on the right side of this page and be sure to subscribe!
Please consider becoming a Patron as a way to say thanks and support us for what we do! https://www.patreon.com/thesinbinhockey