Technology almost foiled Episode #57 of the Inside the SPHL Podcast, but thank God for Starbucks! It is there where we are joined by this week’s guest, Evansville Thunderbolts broadcaster Tommy Pecoraro.
On this edition of the podcast, the guys talk about:
- Campos shares the story with Tommy about how we glossed him “Tommy the Fish”
- How Tommy chose to be a play-by-play announcer over a meteorologist
- SPHL Commissioner Jim Combs leaving after Thanksgiving
- Combs’ impact on the league and what challenges are ahead
- Federal Hockey League and what misconceptions there are about it
- Lots of change within the Evansville organization this offseason; new head coach Ian Moran and General Manager Adam Stio
- What style of play Moran will have and an abbreviated schedule breakdown
- Pecoraro’s trip to Florida to call a Florida Panthers exhibition game; what did he learn from the experience that he can translate into the booth this season?
If you wanna stay caught up on the latest from the Southern Professional Hockey League, give us a “Like” on Facebook! We’re at https://www.facebook.com/SinBinSPHL/
You can catch future episodes of Inside the SPHL on our brand-new The Sin Bin app –available in the iTunes and Google Play stores — or through a variety of podcast sharing platforms. Click on your preferred platform on the right side of this page and be sure to subscribe!
Please consider becoming a Patron as a way to say thanks and support us for what we do! https://www.patreon.com/thesinbinhockey