Welcome to the In the Corners podcast with Matthew Harding and Bobby Metcalf!
In this episode, recorded on Monday, March 6, 2017, the guys breakdown the upcoming ECHL Trade Deadline, plus:
- Reveal the guest list for Thursday’s ECHL Trade Deadline show
- Discuss the trades that happened on Monday
- Share whether they think the deadline will be busy or slow
- Teams who need to make a move at the deadline
- Breaking down plans for Quad City and Wichita at the trade deadline
- Discuss the Wade MacLeod signing in Allen & if it could be the end for a stalwart in the land of Red.
- Could Elmira end up being the big sellers at the deadline?
- Wichita’s plans for the offseason
- We put on our prognostication hats on and offer up the finishing order for each division in the ECHL?
You can now hear previous episodes of the In the Corners podcast, Inside the SPHL podcast and Into the Sin Bin Interviews through a number of podcast sharing platforms. Click on your favorite platform on the right side of this page and be sure to subscribe!
Please consider becoming a Patron as a way to say thanks and support us for what we do! https://www.patreon.com/thesinbinhockey