Welcome to the In the Corners podcast with Matthew Harding and Bobby Metcalf!
In this episode, aired on Monday, October 23, 2017, the guys discuss the weekend in ECHL hockey and other topics, including:
- KU football going to a running clock against TCU & a story about Harding passing out in Allen Fieldhouse
- Quad City Mallards & Wichita Thunder breakdowns
- Are the first 10 games of the season looked at as an “expanded exhibition” season?
- Is breaking down teams after four games a fool’s errand?
- The significance of the Riley Gill injury & how it could impact Allen and the Western Conference moving forward
- Are the Allen Americans the “model for success” in the ECHL and could they be competitive in the American Hockey League
- Top 5/Bottom 5
- You Like That?!?
- Reid Halabi starting a GoFundMe Page to purchase gear for less fortunate athletes
- The worst performances of the week
- Which ECHL venues would we watch games in
- Metcalf drops “weather truth bombs” on Harding, who is a former meteorology student
- Jason Christie becomes the ECHL’s leader in games coached
- How many games does a coach need to win for it to be dubbed a “successful season?”
Please consider becoming a Patron as a way to say thanks and support us for what we do! https://www.patreon.com/thesinbinhockey