On this edition of the In The Corners podcast, C.C. Hawkley (@SinBinIdaho) and guest host Mark Grainda (@SinBinFuel) talk hockey for the second week in a row as a team. The 2018-19 ECHL regular completed its first full week of action, with storylines fleshing out slowly but surely. That and a bevy of other topics awaited the boys in their hour and a half of talking hockey!
- Thanks to our sponsors, DASH Auctions and Sporfie, for their support!
- Mark is introduced for the second time in as many weeks for ITC
- Boise’s rolling foothills and Indiana as a “fly-over” state
- ECHL division leaders (even if we can’t see their names on ECHL.com…see image on right!)
- ECHL scoring leaders
- Best of the Dallas Stars in Halloween costumes…and what about a Gritty costume? Or wedding cake?!
- The Idaho Steelheads have been busy on the transactions page and slow to start both road and home (Friday and Saturday against the Utah Grizzlies) games so far this year
- Idaho heads onto the road for a six-game road trip in Utah and the Midwest (Oct. 26 – Nov. 4)
- The Indy Fuel have started off the season well at 3-1-0, leading the Central Division based on a solid core of new and returning players
- Chicago Blackhawks-contracted goaltender Anton Forsberg is placed on waivers…what does it mean for Indy’s goalies?
- Indy’s new third jerseys look sharp…but very, very familiar
- How does a big league city like Indianapolis balance having two major league squads with a minor league ‘AA’ hockey team?
- Local news coverage of Idaho and Indy in spite of college football and basketball
- What brings lasting success to an ECHL franchise?
Join us LIVE for the In The Corners Podcast every Monday night during the ECHL season at 6:30pm MT / 7:30pm CT / 8:30pm ET on TheSinBin.net, The Sin Bin app, or Mixlr!
Please consider becoming a Patron as a way to say thanks and support us for what we do! https://www.patreon.com/thesinbinhockey