LOVELAND, Colo. – After a two-goal performance on March 1 against the Milwaukee Admirals, Colorado Eagles winger Ryan Wagner took a moment to chat with The Sin Bin after Colorado’s 3-1 victory over Milwaukee.
Wagner spoke about…
- Falling down early against the Ads on Feb. 29, then starting off quick on March 1
- His role on special teams since joining the Eagles
- The contribution of the call-ups from the Utah Grizzlies
- Three goals in three games…what has been working for him
- Why he wears number 12 (normally)
- Carrying the homestand momentum into next weekend (March 6 & 7 against Ontario)
- The difference in styles between the Eagles and his last team, the Chicago Wolves
Special thanks to Ryan Loberger, Sports Director of the Rocky Mountain Collegian at Colorado State University, for permitting his insightful questions to be published in coordination with The Sin Bin.