WORCESTER, MA – On Tuesday, the Worcester Railers HC released their full schedule for the 2017-18 season, their first season in the ECHL. The Railers will face 14 of the 27 ECHL teams this season.
Placed in the North Division and in the Eastern Conference, the Railers will face 57 of 72 games against the Adirondack Thunder, Brampton Beast, Reading Royals, Wheeling Nailers, and Manchester Monarchs.
- The Railers season begins with their first-ever game at the DCU Center on October 14, 2017 against the Manchester Monarchs.
- The Railers’ furthest trip west will be to Colorado and Utah in October. They start off the trip in Colorado for a game on October 25 and visit Utah for games on October 27 and 28.
- Worcester will visit the Brampton Beast in Canada on December 10 and February 27.
- The Railers will have several back-to-back stretches in November, January, February, and March.
- Their season features an 11-game homestretch beginning on January 19 and ends on February 10.
- Their longest road trip is seven games, from February 15 until the 27.
- Two away games will be played at earlier times. One against Brampton on February 27 at 11 am and the other against Wheeling on March 18 at 10:45 am.
For the sake of data, we’ve broken the schedule by Month, Day of the Week, Opponents, and Division.
By Day of the Week
|Fort Wayne Komets||1||0|
|Orlando Solar Bears||0||3|
|Quad City Mallards||2||0|
|South Carolina Stingrays||1||0|
You can view the full Regular Season schedule here.
Stick with The Sin Bin for updates on Worcester Railers Hockey.