It’s time for another informative and fun look at the Southern Professional Hockey League! Matt and Mike recorded the “Sweet 16” episode of their future-award-winning Inside the SPHL Podcast on Thursday, February 16th.
Here’s what went down in this week’s jam-packed episode:
- Campos shared his experience at the Billy Joel concert last Friday night and reasoning for DM’ing the set list to Harding.
- The head-scratching coaching change in Pensacola:
- Reasons for the move from Kevin Hasselberg to Rod Aldoff
- Can Aldoff improve the Ice Flyers playoff position?
- Is Aldoff destined to be an SPHL-only coach for the remainder of his career?
- And our thoughts on if Kevin Hasselberg will be back on an SPHL bench again.
- We got a five-star rating on iTunes, but somehow, we tie it in with the new Jacksonville IceMen franchise.
- SPHL justice handed out to Cody Dion and does Doug Price listen to The People’s Court theme while writing up suspension notices?
- Who makes a better wingman for Bailiff Rusty? Doug Llewellyn or Judge Wapner?
- There is a new scoring leader in the SPHL.
- We discuss the power rankings, three stars, and player movement.
- Preview of the SPHL Title Belt match up and other the weekend action across the SPHL.
You can now hear other previous episodes of Inside the SPHL and In the Corners podcasts through a number of podcast sharing platforms. Click on your favorite platform on the right side of this page and be sure to subscribe!