Welcome to the In the Corners podcast with Matthew Harding and Bobby Metcalf!
In this episode, recorded on Monday, March 20, 2017, the guys are joined by the host of ECHL Week, Barry Schickling:
- The Mallards clinch a playoff berth
- What impact will the AHL & NHL playoffs have on the Mallards & other ECHL playoff teams
- Breaking down the first round matchups in the midwest division
- Which one of the playoff teams is least favored to win an opening round series?
- The impact of Elmira & Alaska leaving the ECHL
- Will the 31-31-31 alignment that had been sought for many years, happen in the next five to 10 years? What are some roadblocks to making that happen?
- Breaking down the Coach of the Year candidates
- How would Jeff Christian‘s first year in Wheeling be viewed if Nailers don’t make playoffs?
- The improvement by the Cincinnati Cyclones in the second half of the season
- Steve Martinson to test free agent market; Does he stay in Allen or jump ship? If so, where? And why hasn’t Martinson worked at a higher level?
- Larry Courville‘s moving on from Reading. Where might he be a good fit?
You can now hear previous episodes of the In the Corners podcast, Inside the SPHL podcast and Into the Sin Bin Interviews through a number of podcast sharing platforms. Click on your favorite platform on the right side of this page and be sure to subscribe!